This is the procedure designed to reduce the size of Vaginal opening .
It is carried out if the vagina has become loose following repeated sexual encounters or following childbirth .
The increase in size leads to and in adequate sensation during sex and therefore an inadequate sexual gratification .
The procedure is designed to create a virginal vagina like tautness
This is a day care procedure
- The procedure is usually carried out under local Anesthesia but can also be carried out under spinal or general Anesthesia as per the patients desires .
- The procedure performed removes the excess lining and also tightens the muscles of Vagina
- The recovery period
- can be back to work and 48 to 72 hours
- There will be some discharge for about 2 to 3 weeks
- The stitches just get dissolved spontaneously
- To avoid sexual contact for two weeks as it can be painful